onsdag 5 januari 2011

Todays prayer

Prayer for 5/1:


"Lord, I thank You for being with us today. I thank You that I can commit this day into Your hands. Lord, I ask of protection for all christians around the world. The prosecution against christians has always been there - I ask of Your blood patronage for those who suffers the most. Who has to hide every day hust to survive. I ask of Your Word  Lord, that it shall reach the people who kills and maim only besause of belief - I ask for Your truth. So that they can understand whats right or wrong and have the courage to say yes to You Jesus. Let all the hate turn into love of mankind. Let Your mercy  wash over them who is persecuted today. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen!"

"Have a blessed day"

/heartoflove

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar